หน้าเว็บ

Lesson Six Going to See a Doctor

dì liù kè  kàn bìng
第六课   看病
mài kè: wŏ shēn tǐ bù shū fu.
麦克: 我身体不舒服。
Mike: I feel very bad, doctor.
   
dài fu: nĭ năr bù shū fu?
大夫: 你哪儿不舒服?
Doctor: What’s wrong with you?
   
mài kè: tóu téng, hún shēn méi jìnr, hái ké sou.
麦克: 头疼,浑身没劲儿,还咳嗽。
Mike: I’ve got a headache and a cough, and my whole body feels weak.
   
dài fu: fā shāo bù fā shāo?
大夫: 发烧不发烧?
Doctor: Do you have a fever?
   
mài kè: bù zhī dào, hăo xiàng bù fā shāo.
麦克: 不知道,好像不发烧。
Mike: I don’t know. Maybe not.
   
dài fu: xiān liáng liáng tĭ wēn ba. sān shí bā dù. bă zuĭ zhāng kāi:a.
大夫: 先量量体温吧。三十八度。把嘴张开,“啊”。
Doctor: Le me take your temperature first. 38. Open your mouth and say “ah”.
   
mài kè: dài fu, wŏ dé de shì shén me bìng?
麦克: 大夫,我得的是什么病?
Mike: What’s wrong with me, doctor?
   
dài fu: zhòng găn mào. chī diănr yào jiù huì hăo de.
大夫: 重感冒。吃点儿药就会好的。
Doctor: You’ve got a cold. Take some medicine and you’ll be all right.
1.  看病kàn bìng: to see a doctor
2.  头疼 tóu téng: headache vv
3.  浑身 hún shēn: all over, from head to foot
4.  劲儿 jìnr: strength, energy
5.  咳嗽 ké sou: to cough
6.  发烧 fā shāo: to have a fever
7.  体温 tĭ wēn: temperature
8.  zuĭ: mouth
9.  张开 zhāng kāi: to open
10. bìng: disease
11. 感冒 găn mào: to catch a cold
12. yào: medicine